Technology has reached this kind of stage that cellular phone tracking is really as simple as sending a text. Actually that is virtually all mobile tracking programs do to discover the whereabouts of a mobile phone. The system, by calculating the full time it takes for the signal to reach the telephone from the radio mast and comparing the full time with two other masts, can give a pretty close indication of the mobile phone’s location.
This really is obviously much less accurate as GPS tracking systems but as long as the mobile is switched on, with an acceptable signal and it’s near three cellular phone masts, you can get an excellent indication. Results is often as close as 100m in large city centres and as far ranging as 5 km in wide open moorland with little network coverage. This, however, will be more accurate if an individual moves around through the day and the system can more accurately calculate the position.
So what are the key legal uses that cellular phone tracking could be put to?
1) Keeping a watch on children and teenagers – most students are rarely away from their cellular phone, constantly texting and checking social network sites
parental control app, so learning exactly where they’re should not prove too difficult. It provides you with satisfaction, develop trust and help you discover them when providing the expected taxi service.
2) Looking in on elderly relatives. Age effects us all at some point and nothing could be more worrying than an unbiased elderly relative who insists on travelling about, worse still those individuals with early dementia or Alzheimer’s who can be forgetful and confused. A straightforward check online can make sure they have not gone walkabout, or if they have taken a trip it is simple to track them down.
3) Car or cellular phone tracking – leaving your phone in the car can change it into an impromptu tracking device so it is simple to think it is in a busy car park or should it or your car or truck be stolen you have the ability to pinpoint its location
4) Navigation – among the hardest ways of giving someone directions is when they don’t know where they are. Cellular phone tracking means you can identify their position and straightaway put them back on track. It is also ideal for picking right up or meeting people when you’re not familiar with the surroundings. Just check online and you can put yourself within shouting distance.
5) Emergencies – car crash, domestic accident or injury whilst exploring the great outdoors, phone tracking can offer emergency services by having an exact fix on your own position. Even narrowing your location right down to a couple of kilometers in the wide-open countryside could eventually save valuable hours in finding you during an emergency.